A Customized Entry Door Adds Beauty
and Protection to Your Home
Hospitality begins at your front door. Family, friends, and neighbors are welcomed right when they approach your beautifully designed entry door. Your home’s customized entrance radiates beauty and complements your style and personality.
Avoid break-ins to your cherished home by fortifying its entrance. Protecting your home is vital to your family’s safety—and a new entry door provides an added layer of security for you and your loved ones.
What Homeowners Love About New Entry Doors
- Energy Efficiency
Entry Door Options
Fiberglass entry doors are the top replacement choice:
- Aesthetics — Their looks mimic the appearance of genuine wood and are available in wood-like textures including oak, cherry, mahogany and fir. Choose from a variety of stain and paint colors, and enhance curb appeal with decorative door glass.
- Durability — Fiberglass doors are extremely durable, and are ideal for harsh, humid climates.
- Warranty — Fiberglass doors are so durable, they come with an attractive Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Low Maintenance — They resist dents and scratches. And they’re simple to clean using mild soap and water.
- Energy Efficient — Fiberglass doors without glass are ENERGY STAR® certified, and many with glass also meet ENERGY STAR® standards.
- Safety — Deadbolt pocket with steel security plate protects against kick-ins.
Steel replacement doors offer the best solution for homeowners and property owners concerned about home security.
- Durability — Steel doors made of 20-gauge steel are the strongest, most durable doors on the market.
- Aesthetics — Steel doors come in smooth or wood grain, multiple stains and paint finishes, and multiple styles.
- Energy Efficiency — Steel doors offer significantly more energy efficiency and meets ENERGY STAR® certification standards.
- Maintenance — Generally low maintenance. However, if scratches occur through the galvanization, a steel door can rust if it’s not primed and painted.
- Affordable — Steel front doors are easy on the budget.
- Security — Deadbolt pocket with steel security plate protects against kick-ins.
Although wood entry doors can’t compete with the durability, security, or energy efficiency of fiberglass or steel doors, homeowners embrace their genuine beauty and timeless warmth.
Get a Customized Entryway That Displays Your Home’s Style
Your new entry door should reflect both your style preferences and needs.
You can achieve a customized home entry by choosing the specific features you want:
- Door size
- Door glass
- Paint or stain finish
- Hardware and accessories
Replacement Doors Yield Extended Savings for Homeowners
ENERGY STAR® certified doors meet rigorous energy-efficient standards. Replacing outdated doors and windows with ENERGY STAR products can lower energy bills by 7-15%, bringing homeowners savings for years to come.
Entry Doors Bring a High Return on Investment
- When it comes to home improvements, a beautiful new entry door professionally installed by skilled craftsmen has one of the highest returns on investment.
- According to the Remodeling Cost Vs. Value Report, steel entry doors yield over 74% return on investment, and fiberglass doors yield over 71% return on investment.
Get the help of Madison Door experts when selecting your new entry door’s design and details, and enjoy your choice for years to come.